9.29.2009

Pheelin' phine

Friday night: Lael's birthday party in a huge, crazy-ass book warehouse...



exploring


After many ladders, stair cases, dark rooms, and awkward angles, we finally found Lael and the rest of the party on the roof and gave her her present.

Saturday night: Philadelphia Mix Tape Exchange, vol. 14 at Soul Purl
my mix: This Year, Loud & Soft




One-handed push-up contest:
Fail
Fail
Fail
Corey and Tabitha got all bi-polar on us...



Sunday: Corey kills a small man.
My reaction to Corey killing a man. I was surprised.
He told me to get over it or he'd kill me too, so I did.
Then we walked around following the sunset.
The end.

2 comments:

  1. SARAH!

    thank you for coming out and for such sweet, thoughtful gifts..my hungry eyes be missin you like crazy!!! ps-corey you pretty fukn cool too
    XO

    ReplyDelete